Terms and Conditions
All information provided on the Platform (defined below) including its various offerings, teachings, content, workshops, retreats and other programs and products can be accessed at www.rackheetrust.com (the ‘Platform’). The Platform and its contents have been created, developed and designed, by Ms. Rackhee Trust (‘Owner).
Products and Delivery Process
Intellectual Property Rights
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation of Liability
Welcome to our Tribe! I’m so excited to share this beautifully vibrant space with each of You!
This Platform makes available a range of Programs, Course Materials, Products, audio recordings including meditation recordings, audio-visuals, contemplative and transcendental posts/articles and much more. To access the Programs, Course Materials and for added benefits, You shall be required to register on the Platform, subject to the following terms:
(1) You must be 18 years or older to register on the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. less than 18 years of age, Your parent or legal guardian must register on the Platform on Your behalf.
(2) You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. You shall be responsible for the safety and security of Your login details. You understand and agree that once You register online, You may be contacted by the Owner directly through Your contact information provided in Your account. You shall also receive emails from the Owner directly in Your inbox. These emails could relate to Your registration, or any queries, updates and promotions in relation to the Platform.
(3) You shall have the right to deactivate or delete Your account and all information contained therein at any time. However, You are hereby informed that deactivation or deletion of Your account may result in suspension of your ongoing Programs.
(4) You shall not use or access the Platform and/or Programs in a manner which (a) violates anyone’s rights of privacy, publicity or other rights; (b) is threatening, harassing, discriminatory, libelous, defamatory, or obscene; (c) would otherwise be reasonably deemed objectionable under the circumstances; (d) would violate any Program guidelines or interfere with, impair or disrupt the ability of others to use such Programs; and/or (e) would falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or provide inaccurate information so as to impersonate any person or entity. You shall also not use the Platform and/or of its contents therein for any illegal or unauthorised activities and/or for any commercial purpose. Any misuse or unauthorized use of the Platform and/or its contents therein, directly or indirectly, will result in an immediate suspension of Your access to Your membership account and including but not limited to legal action.
(1) The Platform is a sacred space where energy work and healing techniques offered by the Owner are made available to You with a varied range of Programs such as Reiki, Womb Blessings, Bach Flower Remedies, as well as but not limited to Original Works created by the Owner such as SFTH:AOTH©, BURP©, ‘Reclaiming Light, Returning to Priesthood’ Retreat©, Cosmic Light Healing©, personalised 1:1 SoulWork© sessions, Inwardness Journey©, Sacred Herbs and Smudging and Angels and Masters, which is provided to You, through various healing practices and in the applicable Teaching Format (the ‘Program(s)’). If any additional terms and conditions are provided for present and/or future Programs, they shall be read in accordance with these Terms.
(2) Upon successful completion of registration for the Program(s) of your choice, additional express consent shall not be taken for use of specific modalities or techniques that may be adopted as part of the Program(s) concerned.
(3) Please note that You recognize that energy and spiritual work is a gradual process and therefore, You shall be required to complete each stage of the Program and early termination of Program(s), during the Program Period, is not advisable. Your successful completion of any Program shall be determined solely by the Owner. Furthermore, the Owner does not guarantee You any specific results upon partial or full completion of the Program(s).
(4) Course Materials -
(a) Upon Your participation in any Program, You may be provided with Course Material by the Owner, for Your personal use and for revising concepts, taught during the Program Period. For this limited use, You are hereby granted a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the Course Materials for personal and non-commercial use only, subject to restrictions provided herein below. Any uses of the Course Material, other than for personal purposes must be pre-approved by the Owner in writing. Third party materials, if any, including links and other resources made accessible via the Course Materials and/or Platform are provided in good faith and the completeness or usefulness of any such information, cannot be guaranteed. Course Materials shall be provided online and in downloadable format, unless specified otherwise.
(b) Course Materials are only supplemental reference guides and cannot be used as a substitute to the primary Teaching Format of the Programs. Note that provision of this limited license under Clause 3(a) above, does not constitute a sale or transfer of ownership of any rights in the Course Material, in any manner whatsoever. You shall not republish, rent, redistribute, reproduce, sell, sub-license, assign, convey and/or transfer the Course Materials and/or its derivatives or associated rights, to any third party. You shall also not post or upload any part of the Course Materials on any social media platform, without the express written consent of the Owner. Any use of the Platform which may be unlawful, unauthorized or inconsistent with the Terms, will result in immediate termination of the license, Your account and be subject to legal action.
(c) While the teachings imparted through the Programs seek to transform Your life, if You think You may be suffering from any medical condition, You should seek immediate medical advise and treatment where required. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of any information or knowledge gained directly or indirectly through the Programs and/or Course Materials. The Course Materials and/or information available on the Platform are not intended to serve as a medical or psychological diagnosis or cure or as a replacement for professional medical advice or treatment. Any use of the information herein is solely at your discretion.
(d) Revision in Program schedule –
(i) Personalised 1:1 SoulWork sessions - If You need to re-arrange a SoulWork session, You must provide the Owner with at least 48 hours prior notice. In exceptional and unforeseen circumstances, in case the Owner reschedules a SoulWork session, You shall be provided with adequate notice for the same. Alternate dates shall also provided by the Owner. Any refunds for such sessions shall be at the sole discretion of the Owner. You hereby accept all Terms and Conditions including but not limited to the Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy provided therein.
(ii) Other Programs – If due to any circumstances the Owner is unable to organise the group and/or individual Program as per the confirmed timelines, she will provide You adequate notice, for cancellation/ rescheduling of the same (‘Revised Program Date’). If You do not choose to opt for the Revised Program Date, You are requested to contact the Owner to discuss suitable alternatives. In the event of You choose to withdraw from the Program, within the stipulated notice period, You shall receive a refund by the same method as the original payment.
(e) Investment and Payment Timelines –
(i) Investment and payment timelines shall vary for each Program and requisite details shall be provided to You directly by the Owner and/or provided on the Platform, as the case maybe. If Investment has been received and Your participation is subsequently declined by the Owner, a full refund of fees paid shall be provided to You within a mutually agreed timeframe.
(ii) You hereby agree that any energy work is an individual’s own journey within and therefore, Your confirmed participation by payment of Investment is non-transferrable to any other person. Your participation in any Program is subject to full receipt of the Investment by the Owner, via the Platform and in accordance with stipulated timelines. Refund requests shall be made to the Owner. However, You agree that any refunds pertaining to Your cancellation of a confirmed participation in a Program, for any reasons whatsoever, shall be at the sole discretion of the Healer. Any approved refunds shall be provided to you within 48 to 72 hours of the cancellation and will paid by the same method as the original payment.
(iii) When You pay for a Program, You authorize the Owner to charge the payment account of Your choice. You hereby agree and confirm that payment obligations are not contingent upon the attainment of any specific outcome.
Products and Delivery Process
(1) Upon registration to a Program(s), You may be granted free access to relevant material such as downloadable audio recordings, meditation recordings, audio-visuals recordings, artworks and contemplative and transcendental posts/articles either for the limited duration of the Program or for use beyond the timeframe of the Program(s) (the ‘Free Works’).
(2) Additionally, certain Programs and/or digital products can also be purchased from the Platform. You may contact the Owner to request access for the same. Such products include but are not limited to books in physical and/or electronic formats, music in digital format, audio-visual products, artworks (the ‘Product(s)’). The Product list will vary from time to time and all orders are subject to Product availability. For certain original Products, created by the Owner, such as books, music and audio-visual works, the sale of such Products shall not constitute the transfer of ownership of rights or title and references to “sale” or “sold” shall be deemed to mean a license.
(3) The Investment for each Product is specified on the Platform and is incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are provided in Indian rupees and USD and are payable via the payment account of your choice. Prices, discounts and payment tranches shall be determined at the sole discretion of the Owner.
(4) The Owner may, at any time, due to any reasons including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks etc., cancel the orders placed by You on the Platform. The Owner shall not be liable for any such cancellations and Your Investment for such cancelled Products shall be refunded by the same method as the original payment.
(5) No refunds, replacements or exchanges are accepted for any Product(s) purchased by You, except if the Products are damaged. If the Product(s) are damaged on delivery, You may contact us at DPO@rackheetrust.com with images of Your Product. The Owner shall notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether You are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the damage. If You are entitled to a replacement or refund, the Product will be replaced or a refund shall be issued, using the original method of payment. Refunds, if any, do not include any shipping and handling charges paid by You at the time of the original purchase.
(6) An estimated delivery time and a tracking number will be provided to You, as and where available, once Your order is placed. Delivery times are only indicative and the Owner shall not be liable for any delays in delivery timelines or loss of shipment. Multiple Products may also be delivered to You in separate shipments.
(7) All shipping costs shall be calculated as per the delivery destination, weight of package and delivery method.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights pertaining to the Platform, which is including but not limited to names, logos, trademarks, images, texts, graphics, illustrations, artwork, software, designs, informations, button icons, blog posts, articles, Free Works Original Works, Course Materials and any other content are the exclusive and sole property of the Owner. In view of these rights, any unauthorised copying of the contents of the Platform, in part or whole, by You, shall amount to an infringement of under the Copyright Act, 1957 and Trade Marks Act, 1999. You shall not hide, tamper, alter, amend, remove or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) on the Platform or on any Course Materials. You shall not apply for or use any trademark which is identical with, or deceptively similar to Rackhee Trust or any other sub-brands or trademarks which are held by the Owner. You shall also not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Platform.
You hereby agree to maintain utmost confidentiality about Your account, related information, details of Programs, including all Course Materials and related content which are not available to the general public. Personal information or business information supplied by You during the Programs shall be treated as strictly confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without Your prior permission, save where required by law or where action might be necessary to prevent harm to You or someone else. You understand that the use of technology is not always secure and accept any risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Zoom, Skype and other technology. The Platform is continually striving to ensure the standard of service it provides to You remains excellent. At the end of the Program(s) enrolled for by You, You shall be requested to complete a feedback form. You hereby agree to permit sharing of information provided in the feedback form, on the Platform and/or social media accounts operated by or on behalf of the Platform and/or the Owner.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Any information, stories, examples, or testimonials presented on this Platform does not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of Your energy healing sessions/ Programs or any material contained herein for any particular purpose or issue. You agree that the Platform and its contents are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, the Owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, representations regarding the use of the Platform or its content in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You understand that the images of the Products are for visual representation only and may vary from the actual Product. The Platform hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the Product as ordered by You. The Owner does not warrant that the Platform or its content will be functional, uninterrupted, correct, complete, appropriate, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any part of the Platform or its content are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
You hereby agree that energy and spiritual work is a gradual process which varies from person to person. If You are an energy practitioner/teacher Yourself, note that these Terms only apply to You, as a Client of the Owner and/or the Platform. The Owner shall not be directly/indirectly responsible to/ liable for any energy work that You conduct in your independent professional capacity. You assume the entire risk of using the Platform, Programs and/or the Products. You hereby agree that the Owner shall not be liable for cancelling, re-scheduling or re-arranging the Program schedule of any Programs and/or the consequences thereof. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Owner be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever arising out of Your participation in the Programs or due to Your use of or inability to access the Platform, Programs and/or Products. You understand and agree that any content, material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Platform is done entirely at Your own discretion and risk.
You hereby agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify the Owner and its agents against any and all claims, damages, losses, suits, actions, demands, proceedings, liabilities (including statutory liability), costs or expenses (including without limitation, interest, penalties and reasonable legal costs), threatened, asserted or filed against the Owner relating to, or arising directly or indirectly out of, or in connection with, Your use of the Platform or its contents thereof and/or any breach of the Owner’s intellectual property rights, confidentiality obligations or any provision of these Terms.
‘Course Material’ shall include (i) original written materials and related artworks, designs and trademarks comprised therein, audio recordings and/or audio-visual recordings, created by the Owner; and/or (ii) third party materials; made available to You, post registration for any Program and solely for personal use.
‘Investment’ means any [monies] paid by You to the Owner for participation in any Program and/or for purchase of any Products from the Platform.
‘Original Works’ means and includes all original course content and any derivatives thereof, including but not limited to SFTH:AOTH, BURP and ‘Reclaiming Light, Returning to Priesthood’ Retreat, Cosmic Light Healing and any other original concepts, materials, knowledge, information, theories, related trademarks, structural outlines and program structures, created, developed and owned solely by the Owner.
‘Program Period’ means the entire duration, as communicated by the Owner, for successful completion of the Programs, which may vary on a case-by-case basis.
‘Teaching Format’ shall include live individual and/or group sessions, workshops or trainings and/or pre-recorded audio and/or pre-recorded videos, by the Owner.
In case of any grievance arising from the use of the Platform, please contact the Grievance Officer, the details of which are set forth below –
Grievance Officer: Eshan Sharma